With the upcoming Oscars, and Grammys, there will be the inevitable memorial list for the celebrities who passed on in 2007. As pictures and videos pass across the screen, we have those 3 inevitable reactions. 1) Wow, I didn't know he/she died. 2) Oh shit, I forgot he/she died. and 3) Who the fuck was that?
I just want to give a quick shout out list to some of the one's I'll miss.
Max Roach, to call him the greatest drummer ever is to sell him short.
Kurt Vonnegut Jr., a good writer and a great thinker, with a fucking hilarious cameo in Back to School
Hilly Kristal, all fans of punk rock and independent music owe this man a debt of gratitude.
And finally Mr. Butch. The Mayor of Kenmore Sq, and the King of Allston.
truly respectfully submitted,
Z
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I thought that idiot Carrot Top was Mr. Butch--"not that there's anything wrong with that."
that video is priceless. I think he mentioned the same to me outside the Rat one fine evening.
Post a Comment