Alright, I fully admit it, I didn't get my Christmas cards out again this year. But hey, it's hard getting stuff done when your a drunk. Seriously, the damn holiday snuck up on me like slow moving Zombie in a "___ of the Dead" movie. You know it's coming, you can see it, you can get out of its way with no more then a casual mosey, but yet, somehow, it still feasts on your brains before the cigar burn flashes by.
One moment I'm handing out Halloween treats to a particularly sexy nurse who's three year old, dressed like Scooby Doo had a penchant for pixie sticks, and then Zoinx! I'm singing Silent Night with the rest of the "good" Catholics at Midnight Mass. Seriously, I had no chance.
Anyway, here is a late but appropriate Christmas card for my fellow contributors.

Merry Christmas,
Z
No comments:
Post a Comment