(subtitled, I Know You Are, But What Am I?)
To quote an email that wasn't intended for me, "Yeah, that Z seems like a buffoontard-- just wants to hate because he thinks it's cool...Oa"
What the fuck? Is this guy's high school still on Winter break? I'm assuming that his Ricki Lake lexicon is implying that he believes that I hate him?
Hate him? I've never even heard of him! Let's take a pole. Who has?
No, what Oa has taken for "cool hatred", was merely frustration with my fellow contributors for what, at the time, I thought was a waste of blog space.
I don't hate Oa. Although I suspect that the truth may be much more damaging to him. The truth is, I don't care. To make a Godfather analogy, to me, he is like the whore Tommy Hagen had whacked to prove a point to the Nevada Senator. I quote, "Nobody that will be missed."
I do apologize for one thing though. I thought conversation about Oa was a waste of blog space. But I gotta tell ya. I was wrong. Never have more people laughed at this guy. He really is funny.
Respectfully submitted,
Z
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment