Dear Orny,
Today is easily the best day our blog has ever seen! Serious props to you for catching us all off guard, and providing a good laugh. I think it is safe to say I was not expecting to hear from the man himself when I posted those off-the-cuff remarks. I always thought that the notion of semi-anonymous posting was mostly a figment, and you just proved it. So, from now on my future writing will consist of how much I love puppies, what makes cookies so controversial, and why someone should write a self help book based on the sport of ping-pong (proposed title: Paddle Up: How to Backspin Your Way into Sobriety in 11 Points). Lesson learned.
One question...did you ever consider going the Whoopi Goldberg route and changing your name for even greater affect? I'm thinking Osama Bin Laughter would be a terrific gimmick and is very timely. You're welcome to give it a try if you want, and I'm not a striking writer so this is truly by the books and completely gratis.
Feel free to drop us a line again in the future. We'll certainly welcome a post that blasts any of our musical, political, or movie tastes...trust me, we can take it. Seriously, my buddy R-Lo is just asking for it, and my taste in music has some suspect qualities.
SWAK,
-The Red Man
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment