Wednesday, January 16, 2008

In the Words of the Dude...



"Who is this fuckin' guy?"

Seriously, Red Man, why are you even pretending to be nice to this nobodynik? Big deal, he was in a movie? So what? As far as I can tell, he's another anonymous nobody who has a story about how his mother wanted him to be a doctor.

You know what? We have a blog that nobody reads either. He's sucking up to us for the exposure, leave it at that.

It's not like it's that hard to get into a movie either. Remember when I played one of the Baseball Furies in The Warriors ?



I was a little bit thinner then, but you can see that my Nike's match my face paint.

Top 5 celebrities that I would rather suck up to, eventhough no one cares about them:

5) Anton Newcombe
4) Chest Rockwell
3) Byron Allen
2) The guy who played Chewbacca
1) Tiffany-Amber Theissen, (Hubba Hubba)


Respectfully submitted,
Z

(Seriously Tiff, dial the digits. Common' baby.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree with you more. Z is on fire!

Anonymous said...

The librarians are watching...