
Dear Readers,
How awesome is this -- the Wikipedia has already published all the undisclosed information regarding Owen Wilson's unconfirmed suicide attempt. Since the details are sparse, I'm going to hazard a guess as to why he tried to take his life -- his brother's performance in My Super Ex-Girlfriend. This might be one of the worst films I've ever indirectly paid for. So I wanted to thank HBO for keeping this one away from Telemundo (dios mio), and proving to me that Ivan Reitman hasn't done anything good since Ghostbusters. Eddie Izzard, what were you thinking?
Back to Owen. The Associated Press is also reporting that this will not hurt his career (too bad since I can't remember a movie I liked him in -- or -- what will Jackie Chan do? -- or what will Ben Stiller do?), which is really helpful in this situation considering he needs to promote his new Wes Anderson film. Perhaps the additional PR will give him a contractual out for doing Conan. Secretly, I'm still hoping he'll play Derek Lowe in the 2004 Red Sox movie.
Faithfully yours,
-TRM

No comments:
Post a Comment