

Dear Readers,
After much soul searching, I have decided to reveal a secret that I have been living with for quite some time. After watching an old classic Star Trek episode long ago, I realized that Billy Corgan, from such bands as The Marked, Zwan, Starchildren, and the Smashing Pumpkins is in fact the fake alien Baylock from the Corbomite Maneuver. I realize this may come as a shock to many of you, but when you think about it this really makes sense. I'm fairly certain that Billy is controlled by a small childlike creature with an overdubbed man voice (preferably played by Clint Howard -- Ron's brother) . So don't fear the Baylock/Corgan creature, embrace it, and have a drink of Tranya. For those of you who have not seen this Star Trek episode -- it's a fucking riot.
-TRM

1 comment:
TRM,
An "ugly-off" between infamous no-talents Billy Corgan and Clint Howard would be nearly impossible to resolve. As a judge of said contest, I think the only way out would be a cyanide pill. "Word."
Post a Comment