
Dear Readers,
I stumbled across this add on the Internet a little while ago, and all I can say is that everything makes sense now. The Doctor's ultimate ticket -- a Romney/Orny Adams team would be unstoppable. The next stop for Z would have been Romney's Guantanamo II with an extra helping of mean because Orny thinks its funny! Now who's laughing?
-TRM
I stumbled across this add on the Internet a little while ago, and all I can say is that everything makes sense now. The Doctor's ultimate ticket -- a Romney/Orny Adams team would be unstoppable. The next stop for Z would have been Romney's Guantanamo II with an extra helping of mean because Orny thinks its funny! Now who's laughing?
-TRM
2 comments:
I agree. Romney is on fire!
I like how "Orney's agent" (sic) can't even spell his client's name correctly. Orny, is that fame I smell or did you just light a match?
Post a Comment