Saturday, February 9, 2008

Uno Mas, Madre%$#er!!

Hey, I'm not above the pig pile mentality.

I personally have been breathing easier this week, with the demise of the Romney campaign. Although I guess I am greatful that he so gallantly bowed out, in order to save us from surrendering to the terrorists (what the fuck?), the real reason I am breathing easier is because he is the most ardent advocate for an issue that scares me the most. English only.

I'm sorry, but English only would destroy the lifestyle, I as a patriotic American have come to enjoy. Let's put aside that first amendment FREEDOM OF FUCKING SPEECH provision for one second, you fucking robotic asshole. What I would miss out of my American experience would be as follows:

burritos, quesodillas, salsa, and Salsa. Not to mention Los Straightjackets, Big Sandy and punk rock geniuses, the Plugz.

If Mitt, and Grandpapi McCain for that matter, had their way, the best we would be able to do is tuna wraps, grilled cheese, ketchup and Garth Brooks (aka grilled cheese). No thanks, Senor.

So, now I intend to celebrate with a Corona.

Hey by the way Mittens, you should have realized that no one wants to vote for a pussy who says, do as I say and not as I do. So shut up!...por favour.




Respectfully submitted,
Z

No comments: