After 4 unbelievably trying months, I am back online, and therefore, "Blog, Blog, Bloggity BLOG!" You can read all about the saga of my last 4 months on my personal blog, "IN THE 'BUFF", but for now, I want to write about my truest love, Diablo Cody.
Earlier today I got an email from our blogging benefactor, The Red Man. He just discovered DC, and thought she was my perfect woman. Well, I had two thoughts, A) TRM is quite astute, and B)No shit, I've been reading her blog "Pussy Ranch" for years on citypages.com. Who wouldn't be in love with a beautiful, foulmouthed, ex stripper who happens to be the most entertaining writer around, and recently penned the feature film,"Juno". Duh...
I spend a lot of time in the Twin Cities, and constantly fantasize about lining up behind DC in a Coffee Shop, and pinching her ass to get her attention. I think she might just dig that.
So anyway, you should check out her blog, see her movie, and if you run into her, tell her to give me a call.
Respectfully submitted,
Z
PS - Don't piss me off!!
No comments:
Post a Comment