Dear Readers,
I recently noticed that air guitar champion Ochi Dainoji Yosuke has basically ripped off Jack Black's classic Barry character from High Fidelity. There is more than a striking resemblance to their attire and jovial demeanor. As evidence, I submit both the tiger shirt pictures and two videos of each person in action. Judge for yourselves and submit an opinion vote on the right hand side of the page. Results will be posted shortly.
-TRM
I recently noticed that air guitar champion Ochi Dainoji Yosuke has basically ripped off Jack Black's classic Barry character from High Fidelity. There is more than a striking resemblance to their attire and jovial demeanor. As evidence, I submit both the tiger shirt pictures and two videos of each person in action. Judge for yourselves and submit an opinion vote on the right hand side of the page. Results will be posted shortly.
-TRM
Ochi Dainoji Yosuke at the 2007 Air Guitar Championship
Jack Black as Barry -- On a Monday Morning!


1 comment:
Japanese ripping off Americans is just cultural payback for Cheech and Chong talking about getting "Chinese eyes" after smoking too much dope. Tommy Chong's still in jail for that one!
Post a Comment