Friday, November 9, 2007

Lucky Fuck of the Month

Dear Readers,

Since we're giving out awards this month, I'd like to nominate the first ever "Lucky Fuck of the Month" award recipient. The rules of this contest are simple, find someone you think is way luckier than their talent, and write a short essay on why they suck. The nominees will get posted in a poll, and then visitors can vote for their top choice.

To begin, I'll throw out a good one.

November Nominee #1: Jeremy Piven



Hey audience! Which picture above came first? You'd think it was the one on the left, but it happens to be the mostly bald one on the right. That's right, Jeremy Piven, my personal nominee for LFotM has mastered the art of regrowing hair. That's right ladies, underneath all those hair transplants, large quantities of minoxidil , and/or baboon hair extensions is Larry David's younger brother. I'm not sure what his appeal is or why he got the big Entourage role. I can only remember him in bit parts in the movie Heat and Grosse Pointe Blank, and now he's getting Emmy awards because of his newfound hair.

Is America really that shallow? Answer, yes.

Other nominees are welcome.

-TRM

No comments: